Wednesday, October 6, 2010

puff ball


my hair is so super thick, but i'm actually growing to love it. today was productive. im in a happy mood. feelin' creative guys! lovin' google chrome. theres this guy, his name is tim & he's a slut. i got a love and i know that its all mine. want you to make me feel like im the only girl in the world. im super excited for harry potter. i love how my phone is fast again. hurry up november 10th. i want a macaroon date with nang. i miss the simpsons every 6pm. bloody commonwealth games. im going to canberra on saturday but i dont want to. tulips anyone? im inlove with the webcam. im super anxious for my acceptance/rejection? i can never accept compliments about my dancing. i love how mum manages to piss me off. tonight is been 5% so far. kbye!

No comments: