Friday, March 12, 2010

Girl Confessions

1. Do you sleep in your bra?

Mostly no

2. Do you sleep with socks on?
Sometimes. It's so comfy

3. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
Don't mind either

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Sure

5. Are you a girly girl?
Quite.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Ranny the granny

7. Small or large purse?
Whatever i'm in the mood for.

8. Are you short?
nope :)
9. Do you like somebody?
don't think so.

10.Does your Tumblr password have to do with a boy?
HA no

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yep. It's embarrasing for people to see

12. Do you think you’re conceited?
nope.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
no. But i want to! :D
14. Are you double jointed?
It would be a dream to be!
15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
I don't recall anywhere specifically weird.

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
Possibly Anica haha

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
I'de love to know.
18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
Maybe two.
19. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?
Don't think many, cause they don't honestly read this blog.


[x] I do wear make up.

[x] I have cried in a movie theater

[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.

[x] I get jealous

[x] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.

[x] I love to laugh.

[] I like death/grind/black metal.

[] I like rap.

[x] I like techno.

[] I like country.

[x] I carry a purse.

[x] I’d be lost without my computer.

[x] I own a Spice Girls CD.

[x] I own a Britney Spears CD.

[x] I own a boy band CD.

[] I get bored watching football.

[] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.

[x] Guys are confusing.

[] I’ve been called a bad influence.

[] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.




1. What color is your bra that your wearing?
black

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
either tickles my fancy

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Not really

4. What’s one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
Some one who's interested, attractive, similar minds & a sweet attitude.

5. Do you have a best friend?
Why yes i do!
6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
mmmm not in its full context.

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
hell to the no.

8. Do you like your life?
Not currently, but i did! :D

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
Nope.

11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Don't think so.

12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Girliessssssssss
13. How long have you had a tumblr?
Maybe a year?

14. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
LOL i think so.

15. What are your biggest fears?
failure & rejection & embarrassment.

16. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yep.

17. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Totally.

18. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater?”
Yep!

19. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
you know it!

20. Do you ever wish you were famous?
DEFINITELY :]

21. Are you currently missing someone?
So many people.


THIS GUY OR THAT GUY? PICK ONE

Cowboy or Gangster? Gangsta.

Preppy or Punk? preppy

Face or Body? split decision

Good cook or take you out a lot? take me out

Sweet or sexy? sweet

Armani or Abercrombie? abercrombie

Contacts or glasses? contacts

No comments: