Monday, February 22, 2010

To reject with dignity

I have officially been accepted into the Senior State Company of Public schools. I am actually so happy and proud of myself right now. I have been considering to reject the offer (not knowing if i did) because of how important the HSC is to me. But due to these circumstances, I dont actually feel like rejecting it. But I'm more leading towards it especially because I'll have to make new friends and everything. But I am so glad that I got into the company and it shows that I do have talent after all ;]
Additionally, I am so proud that two Macarthur Girls' student's got into the ensemble & company for the first time in history.
I want to congratulate Sam my other partner in crime for getting into the Senior Ensemble.
Life is bliss. x

No comments: